This week, we caught up with David who is leading our pranayama workshop TONIGHT!
- What you’ll find on my playlists: Magic Carpet (Playlist) Fun dance songs: Find me on Spotify under my name, David Rachford!
- What I’m reading (and put a link to the author’s website or where to purchase): The Origins of Creativity by Edward O. Wilson – a two time Pulitzer Prize winning evolutionary biologist looks at the humanities and science, in the view of the human experience. It’s a little over my head, and it makes me think.
- What activity I’m participating in outside of yoga & what I’m learning: I signed up for voice lessons! Learning to speak more from my gut, from power, and in full-expression.
- What I’m focusing on in my daily yoga practice & what I’m learning: I’m playing with being in “full expression” in my practice. Not half-assing things, and having fun with movement. If that means reaching for full wheel from flip dog and falling on my butt, so be it.
• Purchase I’m enjoying: Sonos Play:1 with Alexa . I resisted it for a while, but I’m going all in. I’m going to teach Alexa skills like “Alexa let’s do Yoga with Navy Dave!”
Thanks for taking the time to catch up with us, David! Make sure you sign up for his workshop TODAY!