This week we caught up with Jenna, one of our new rockstar YTT graduates! This ray of sunshine can be found all around town training for her next triathlon, shredding the gnar with her students, and all around the schedule subbing!
- What you’ll find on my playlists : I love making playlists! I like to combine golden oldies with fun new tunes like Odesza and First Aid Kit. My name on Spotify is Jenna Layne.
- What I’m reading: Little Fires Everywhere – a great novel with fantastic character development.
- What activity I’m participating in outside of yoga & what I’m learning: I am currently training for my second sprint triathlon and that takes up a lot of time!! I am learning to listen to my body but also when to push it harder than I previously thought I could. I’m finding new routes through town to ride my bike and am enjoying taking in our gorgeous community in a new way 🙂
- What I’m focusing on in my daily yoga practice & what I’m learning: I am learning to be happy with what I have and where I am – on the mat, off the mat, in my relationships. In yoga class I am working on dropping my shoulders away from my ears … my traps are sore from all that bike riding!
- Purchase I’m enjoying: Avocado toast from Helena Avenue Bakery. Purchase I’m craving … Apple Watch!