We offer community donation based classes every Sundays at 9:00am where 100% of the proceeds go towards a community organization. Each month we partner with a different local organization.
We do ask for a few commitments to boost the impact of this partnership.
- Have one representative present at each Sunday 9:00am class.
- The first Sunday of the month, the organizations’ representative gives a 2 minute explanation of the organization’s mission so that people know what they are supporting when they donate.
- On the last Sunday of the month, the representative shares about the impact that community donations make for the organization as a great way to lead to any collaborations in the future!
- Social media posts about the donation class at Power of Your Om weekly during the partnering month.
- Invite people to come to class with you! People are likely to donate more to your organization if they are receiving something in return – in this case, a yoga class!
Our commitment to our partners:
- Weekly emails sent out to our clients with Donation Class reminders.
- Weekly Social media posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Announcements after each class in the days leading up to Sunday’s class.
To provide year round, long term academic and athletic programming and guidance to children from low income families who are committed to self improvement. By exposing these students to educational experiences and the sport of squash, SBSOS helps each child build confidence and character, and maximize her or his academic and personal potential.With a budget of just $200k, SBSOS was able to provide 7,500 hours of programming for students; 3,596 hours of academic programming, 2,990 hours of squash programming, and 595 hours of community service.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision is the largest non-governmental provider of clean water in the World! Donating just $50 will provide clean water for a lifetime for one person in Africa.
The Channel Islands YMCA is a charitable organization providing programs based upon Christian principles to men, women and children of all ages, races, religious beliefs and economic status to develop and enrich the spirit, mind, and body.100% of donations go directly towards funding of programs and functions at Channel Islands YMCA that benefit our communities. 217 local young people have been assisted by the CI YMCA Support and Outreach services.
Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation is a non-profit organization providing financial and emotional support to families of children with cancer living in Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo counties.Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation Has granted 1.7 Million dollars of financial assistance to families in need.
Two teams of women divided into Blondes vs. Brunettes compete in a flag football game to inspire fundraising, awareness and action in the fight against Alzheimer's disease.
Unite to light seeks to foster education and improvements in the quality of life in developing countries for individuals and families without access to reliable, safe, and clean energy for home lighting and for other purposes. We do this by providing a safe, efficient, healthy and inexpensive solar-powered rechargeable LED light. In addition to distribution in developing countries generally, our lights are also distributed in schools and orphanages, in disaster areas, issues to midwives, used in rural medical clinics, and included in childbirth kits.
What Our Community Partners Are Saying
“We are so thankful to POYO and their partnership with our charity, Team World Vision. We raised over $500- in just one month, and it was simple and fun! An added bonus was being able to share about our charity and practice yoga with people from our community. We hope to continue this partnership in the future. Thanks POYO, you guys rock!Team World Vision
“We are so grateful for the consistent support given to us by Power of Your Om over the years. As a local non-profit, it’s so meaningful to be supported by a local business that believes in our mission to support our families with a child battling cancer. The POYO team is wonderful and we can’t wait to work with them again.”Megan BirneyUnite to Light