Dive into a week of self discovery, FUN, adventure and connection with us in Tulum, Mexico – warm water, yoga, and opportunities for shopping, exploration, massage while staying in beachside bungalows at one of the world’s top retreat centers! Walk out of your door and feel the sand under your toes, practice yoga with the salt air on your skin, bond with other yogis at the beautiful beachside resort, Amansala Eco-Chic Resort
We promise to inspire you, get you laughing and connected more than ever and leave you going home recharged and excited to LIVE BIG!
All-inclusive costs (includes lodging – tax and gratuity + meals: light breakfast, brunch, afternoon snack and 4 dinners.
Costs not included:
- Airfare to Cancun International Airport -CUN.
- Shuttle to and from Airport to Amansala 1 person $135 each way, 2 people $70 each way, 6+ shared $45 each way.
- Excursions / Spa Treatments
- Additional Food/Beverages – there is a full bar available.
Secure a room by making a deposit HERE
Rooms are available based on order of registration. We cannot promise any specific room is available and will do our best to put you in the room of your choice. Pick your specific room here and pay your $500 deposit to secure your room here.
SINGLE – 1 Bed in Each Room
- King Beachfront Deluxe: Single $3,299 Double: $2,199 /person
- King Beachfront: Single $2,699 Double: $2,099 /person
- King Semi-Beachfront: Single $2,499 Double: $1,899 /person
- Queen Garden Plus: Single $2,499 Double: $1,799 /person
- Queen Garden Basie: Single $2,199 Double: $1,799 /person
SHARED ROOMS Individual Beds
- Double Beachfront: $1,999
- Triple Beachfront or Garden: $1,899
*To ensure you get your desired room choice, book early and send an email with room name to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT’S INCLUDED: Enjoy 6 nights of sheer yoga luxury, including ocean-view yoga, mediation, personal inquiry and self discovery, healthy cuisine, and connection.
Location: Amansala Eco-Chic Resort is located in Tulum, Mexico and is about a 90 minute drive from CUN airport.
WHAT TO EXPECT: On your first evening of arrival, we will have dinner and a welcome discussion. You will start each day with morning mediation and yoga in one of the beautiful oceanside yoga shalas and breakfast. There will be time to enjoy the sunshine, relax, ride cruise bikes around town, stroll the beach, read, get a massage, explore, or shop. Our morning yoga practice will be a standard Baptiste Yoga Class, and the evening session will focus on exploring more in a workshop style fashion or a more restorative-style yoga class. Each day we will conclude with dinner together except for two nights where we will venture to the award winning restaurants around the resort. After all the yoga, healthy eating, connection, self discovery and sunshine, you will return home as a healthier and happier you – body, mind and spirit.
Arrival on Sunday, November 3rd – Dinner 7pm and welcome orientation to follow.
Daily Schedule Monday-Friday(estimated):
- 7:00am Sunrise Light Breakfast + Coffee/Tea
- 7:30-9:30am Mediation and Yoga Practice
- 11am Brunch
- 12:00-5:30pm Free Time
- OR 12:00-2:00pm OPTIONAL Personal Revolution Self Discovery Group Work
- 5:30-6:30pm Evening Yoga Session
- 7:00pm Dinner
Saturday, November 9th – 8:00-9:00 am Morning Yoga Flow, Earlier Brunch to accommodate departures
Group is limited and will likely sell out quickly, so reserve today! PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel more than 60 days prior to retreat, you will receive a refund less $500 deposit. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to retreat, no refunds or credits are offered as we will still have to pay the resort for your spot.
- Fly into & out of the CUN airport. Arrive suggested by early afternoon on first day and depart anytime on final day.
- You will need a valid passport when entering & leaving the country. Plan accordingly.
- Rooms are booked first come / first serve – doubles generally fill first. First included meal is dinner on first night & last included meal is brunch on final day.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m new to yoga, is this retreat for me?
Yes, this is an all-levels yoga retreat.
How do I get to and from the airport?
We will arrange transportation for you in accordance with the resort, and a reliable resource they have used for years. The ride is approximately 90 minutes and will cost between $90 – $250 roundtrip depending on the number of people on the same flights.
Do I have Internet access?
High speed DSL wireless is available.
Is gratuity included?
What is the food like?
The food is to die for. I go back to this place because the food is so amazing, healthy and filling! Local restaurants are quaint and amazing, so I have planned one night out to enjoy. The meal plan is based on the philosophy of “from the earth to your plate,” so preservatives and processed foods are not part of it. There will be lots of fresh fruits and veggies, with local fish and chicken options.
Is there childcare available if I bring my kiddo(s)?
No – we suggest no children at this resort if you want full vacation.